*This is the 5th module for the Open Enrollment students. It’s accessible only to students who are currently enrolled and completed 100% of the Jacking Style module. To complete that module, just press the “complete” button at the end of each lesson.
Wow! It’s so awesome that you’ve made it this far. Our last style module is the Groove Series. In this module, you’ll learn all the essential Hip Hop-based grooves and movements that can be applied to your House Dance. Having groove is a necessary part of all street and club dances, and having hip hop experience is necessary to unlock the full potential of House Dance. I’ll explain more of this in our Week 1 introduction. Let’s get started!
- Lectures 55
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
- Week 1. Back Groove and Snaking Arm Movements
- Week 2. Chest Rolls and Arm Circles
- Week 3. Head and Neck Movements
- Week 4. Five Aspects of Hip Hop Dance
- Week 5. Shoulder Movements
- Week 6. Hip Hop Footwork and Hard Pause Isolations
- Week 7. Full-Body Hip Hop Moves and Guided Movements
- Week 8. Hip Hop Freestyle Techniques